[wix-devs] Topic for todays discussion, WIXBUG:4899 [P]

Steven Ogilvie Steven.Ogilvie at titus.com
Tue Sep 22 08:55:48 PDT 2015

Classification: Public
Thanks for your help Jacob!

Steve

-----Original Message-----
From: wix-devs [mailto:wix-devs-bounces at lists.wixtoolset.org] On Behalf Of Hoover, Jacob
Sent: September-22-15 11:54 AM
To: WiX Toolset Developer Mailing List
Subject: [wix-devs] Topic for todays discussion, WIXBUG:4899

I've commented on this bug a bit, and would like to have a discussion on it in today's meeting. I've tried to go back in time to see when this behavior was last changed, but I can't seem to find a way to go back farther than git on Codeplex.  If anyone has a HG mirror of the old Wix code, it would be interesting to see who commented out the line "// hr = E_FAIL;" inside of xmlutil.cpp in the XmlGetAttribute function.

Thanks,
Jacob