[wix-devs] Another WiX v3.10 build?

John Cooper JoCooper at jackhenry.com
Thu Sep 3 09:23:02 PDT 2015

Yes, I've already built latest out and deployed it and run a few test installs.

I'm not testing the SWIG, as I don't have enough info on it, but I could add it to an installer I'm writing right now.

--
John Merryweather Cooper
Senior Software Engineer | Integration Development Group | Enterprise Notification Service