[wix-devs] Fwd: DISM in Windows 10

Kubilay Özışık kubi.ozi at gmail.com
Wed Oct 21 01:35:27 PDT 2015

OK. It was because of the elevated permissions that DISM needs. I made a
quick trick inside the batch to ask for an admin permission and it worked.

And also, I used the native DISM.exe because it was a x64 OS. That was
blocking it as well.

Thank you all for the answers.

On 21 October 2015 at 04:18, Brian Drennan <brian.e.drennan at outlook.com>
wrote:

> I haven't but I don't use it frequently. Does it work for any other
> package/feature?
>
> Also, if you try to enable the same feature using the DISM cmdlet for
> windows power shell, does it provide a different result? Don't forget the
> -Online switch for the current windows image.
>
> Best regards,
>
> Brian Drennan
>
> Sent from my Windows Phone

Kubilay Özışık