[wix-devs] ThmUtil Qs

Rob Mensching rob at firegiant.com
Mon Oct 12 13:45:48 PDT 2015

1. If it isn't used to index directly to controls (::GetDlgItem() or some such) then it's probably dead weight and can go.

2. As long as strings end up null-terminated, less work is good. <smile/>

3. I think one of those is more configurable (font, color, etc) than the other. If everything can be done with Hypertext then that's cool... but I remember Hypertext being horribly annoying to use if you didn't want links to be blue and underlined.