[wix-devs] ThmUtil Qs

Bob Arnson bob at firegiant.com
Mon Oct 12 11:21:01 PDT 2015

1.       THEME_PAGE::rgdwControlIndices doesn't appear to be used, just maintained. (THEME_PAGE::cControlIndices is used.) Anybody feel a need to maintain it?

2.       ThemeLoadFromResource tries to null-terminate the resource "string." I see it fail (crash), which makes sense-it's read-only, right?-but it doesn't crash in WiX v3.x. So there's something else going on. That said, though I remain curious, I'm going to delete it anyway, since it's redundant with StrAllocStringAnsi.