[wix-devs] WiX v4: Remove MsiPackage/@DisplayInternalUI?

John Cooper JoCooper at jackhenry.com
Fri Oct 2 14:33:16 PDT 2015

For Wix 4.0, I have no objection.  Official word of it might give me more cycles for me to implement custom bootstrappers.  I'm stuck using DisplayInternalUI much more than I like in this transition period.  I'd be the first to admit it is evil.  And I won't cry to much when it is gone.  Just need to get all those customs done . . .

--
John Merryweather Cooper
Senior Software Engineer | Integration Development Group | Enterprise Notification Service