[wix-devs] NuGet

Rob Mensching rob at firegiant.com
Fri Jul 24 11:44:33 PDT 2015

1.       FireGiant published the one task. The WiX account as created a while ago getting ready.

2.       If you get the bulk of the Publish task working as part of the site build "Push" I can do any final tweaks. Should just be an Exec task around nuget.exe, right?

3.       Until we break those projects out into standalone repos (something I'm considering more seriously every day) I think they should follow the WiX release cadence.

Actually, now might be a good time to stop and have the conversation about standalone repos since I'm thinking more and more it's a good idea.

I'll start a thread on wix-devs.

FireGiant  |  Dedicated support for the WiX toolset  |  http://www.firegiant.com/