[wix-devs] Feature 4865 | Heat: Invalid payload for MSU packages

Neil Sleightholm neil at x2systems.com
Wed Aug 26 14:20:05 PDT 2015

Sorry I couldn't connect for the meeting - Skye wouldn't let me, still not sure why.

Personally I still think this is a bug, heat generates something that is invalid, also remote payloads incorrectly enforce the requirement for Version, Description and ProductName attributes.

Listening to the discussion I agree this is not a crash but I think it should be fixed for 3.x and is not a feature request.

Neil

Neil Sleightholm
X2 Systems Limited
neil at x2systems.com<mailto:neil at x2systems.com>