[wix-users] Detect already installed product using custom BA

Farrukh Waheed farrukh1 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 17 05:33:29 PDT 2015

Roni,
I'm developing Managed Bootstrapper upon Burn to extend the capability and
get more control over it.
I handle already installed Package and Bundle in following two events:
*DetectRelatedBundle:*
    if (e.Operation == RelatedOperation.Downgrade)
    if (e.Operation == RelatedOperation.MajorUpgrade || e.Operation ==
RelatedOperation.MinorUpdate)

*DetectPackageComplete:*
    if (e.State == PackageState.Present)

Hope this may give you some idea ....